Florence Allouche: Founder and President of MYRPHARM ADVISORS, a consulting firm helping translational academic research by startup creation, valorization of innovation, business development, innovation management, funding, strategy and growth.
Member of the French National Academy of Pharmacy
Associate Professor at the University of Paris, School of Pharmacy - Pharmaceutical innovation & Entrepreneurship.
Pharmacist Doctor, specialist in Intellectual property, Innovation management, and Tech Transfer, Business development
MBA graduate from HEC Paris
Board member certified (Science Po / IFA)
I co-founded Sparingvision in 2016 with Prof. José Alain Sahel and Dr Thierry Léveillard, I was the president of the company till October 2020 when we finalized Series B. SparingVision is leading a step shift in how ocular diseases are treated, moving beyond single gene correction therapies. At the heart of this is SPVN06, a gene independent treatment for retinitis pigmentosa (RP), the most common inherited retinal disease affecting two million people worldwide. SparingVision has raised €130 M to date. SparingVision has been awarded from the EIC Accelerator program (H2020 SME instrument Phase 2
In 2000, after positions in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics industry, I created the Office of Tech Transfer, Licensing & Industrial Ventures of Greater Paris Hospitals Assistance Publique - Hôpitaux de Paris, which I managed and developed for 16 years.
Sourcing, scouting, innovations protection, patent filing and prosecution, industrial transfer, and licensing of innovation from AP-HP clinical departments. Over this period of time, more than 75 biotech, Medtech, and eHealth startups were created. Up to 2000 partnerships with biotech/Medtech companies on R&D programs. Development of drugs for orphan and neglected diseases. 1000 patent families filed, 300 license agreements signed, with € 25M of annual revenues.
* First prize Biotech in Catapult EIT Health startup Competition 2019
* Finalist of the International Galien Medstart'up Prize, New York, 2019
* Award of Mercure HEC des Entrepreneurs 2019
* Award of the HEC Trajectoires Au Féminin 2017
* Elected « Woman of the Year 2017 » by the French financial journal La Tribune.
* Member of the the Big Investment Plan Committee under the authority of the French Prime Minister (Comité de Surveillance des investissements d’avenir - Secrétariat General pour l’Investissement).